Licensed and Registered Nurses are available to provide for your needed medical services at home. They work hand in hand with your physician as well as with other providers to oversee the proper provision of services according to the plan of care.
Skilled nursing is frequently required by patients who suffer from an existing disease or complex health condition that needs continuous care. Clients who are transitioning from hospital to home care can also benefit from this program.
Among the services provided by our Skilled Nurse includes:
- Evaluation and Skilled Intervention
- IV Infusion (Antibiotics, IV Fluids)
- Injection (Insulin, B12)
- Wound Care/Decubitus Care
- Lab Draw for Blood Work
- Monitoring Unstable Conditions (Exacerbation of COPD, DM, CHF, CVA, HTN)
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Monitoring Response to New or change to Medications
- Patient/Care Giver Instructions
- (Meds, Skin/Wound Care, IVS, Tubes, Disease Process, Wound Vac)
- Foley Catheter/NG Tube)
- Insertion and Management
- Colostomy/Ileostomy, G-Tube Care and Management
- Care of Rental Patient
- Diet Counseling (Low NA, ADA Diet)
- PT INR
- Palliative Care
A recommendation from the client’s physician is required to get Skilled Nursing. Consult your doctor about your eligibility for in-home nursing care and contact us today.