Medical Social Workers serve as your allies in the community. They work with diverse social resources, engage in intervention processes, and provide the clients and the care providers with the needed direction in patient and family support programs.
We understand how hard it may be for you to take care of things on your own after a major life crisis, after experiencing trauma, or while at stress with the pressure and difficulties posed by illness. Medical social workers can help you step into the realm of relief, make way for reprieve, and focus on the things that matter while we take over.
Our medical social workers are experts in ethics and counseling, case management, crisis intervention, and care coordination among others. They are affiliated with a wide network of resources to help you go over the process of getting help smoothly and without any junction or delay. They are respectful, sensitive to your needs, and responsive to your most required demands.
At Option One Home Care, Inc., our Medical Social Workers provide the following services:
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Financial Assessment
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Short-term Therapy
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
The goal is always to assist you whenever you need help. You’ve got shoulders to lean on. You are not alone. Talk to us about your needs today so we can work out plans to address those concerns.